UX21 Hydraulic Lift Assist Bike Rack
The patented UX21 Hydraulic Two-Tier Bike Rack is unlike any bike rack on the market. The unit is one of the highest density bicycle parking solutions on the market. The UX21 is meeting the demands of a world where there are more cyclists than ever!
For indoor and outdoor long-term bicycle parking, the UX21’s innovative and space-saving design is perfect for bike rooms, multi-family housing, universities, or anywhere you need to max parking efﬁciency. Compared to traditional two-tiered bike racks, the UX21 offers unique features that provide a more rider-friendly experience. No other bike rack can compare!
UP AND DOWN, SIDE TO SIDE
What makes the UX21 different? Most lift-assist racks require the user to pull the top-tier rack out and into the aisle-way, potentially causing trafﬁc build-up. With the UX21, the bottom-tier slides left and right for extremely compact parking – but still allowing the top tier to move up and down. It’s user-friendly, it’s space-efﬁcient, and it’s different than any two-tier rack on the market.
- Aluminum ﬁnish not only looks sleek but lasts longer than those “other” steel racks. Corrosion and damage-resistant, aluminum is perfect for indoor and outdoor environments.
- Optional stainless steel locking bar provides the highest recommended security by The League of American Bicyclists. Upgrade to include the locking bar for three points of contact (the wheel, frame, and rack) for riders to use the highest security locks on their bikes.
- To accommodate nearly all bicyclist demographics, no lifting of the bike is required – even for the top-tier rack.
- Sliding technology of bottom racks means bikes can park extremely close together, but can also be given space when a rider needs to park or remove their bike.
- The UX21 is a modular, micro-mobility system for extremely dense layout possibilities.
Hydraulic Lift Assist Bike
Hydraulic Lift Assist Bike, Bike Rack is one of the country’s leading bicycle friendly racks on the market. The slightly elevated wheel trough setting prevents any debris build up while maintaining the bicycle in a full upright position.Dounle bend comes in our environmental friendly TEC7 thermo finish, which protects against metal to metal contact.
We also offer the unit in a standard powder coat.
This unique design secures one bicycle in an organized and upright position while allowing the user to secure both their tire and frame to the rack. The theft resistant metal square tubing features two solid steel locking loops that provide three critical U-lock points – the frame, front wheel and the bike rack. The base is fit with one-wheel trough, which holds the front or rear wheel firmly in place and keeps the bikes in an organized upright position. Dounle bend hoop Rider is in a class of its own, preventing tipping and slipping, metal to metal contact, and increasing rider security.
10, 4, 6, 8
In ground, Surface Mount